Copyright of all articles is guided by the terms of the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Creative Commons Licence. Authors who publish in our Journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Individuals are allowed to copy and redistribute the work with the following restrictions:
- Attribution– You must acknowledge the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made.
- Non-Commercial– You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives– If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.